The elevator not only relies on the hydraulic oil cylinder hydraulic Pump station also needs the chain to carry on the auxiliary function to help the elevator platform to maintain the balance, the so-called Hydraulic guide chain type elevator is this.
The elevator chain can be adjusted according to the height of the goods and the length of the chain is a necessary and important device for lifting, which plays an important role in improving the operation efficiency and enlarging the operation range of the lift. So how does the elevator chain maintain and maintenance?
1. Sprocket on the shaft should not be askew and swinging. In the same transmission assembly, the end of the two sprocket should be located in the same plane, the sprocket center distance of 0.5 meters below, allowing the deviation of 1 mm sprocket center from 0.5 meters above the allowable deviation of 2 mm. But it is not allowed to have friction sprocket tooth flank phenomenon, if the two-wheel is too big to be easy to produce the chain off and accelerate wear. You must pay attention to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
2. The tightness of the elevator chain should be suitable, too tight to increase power consumption, bearing easy to wear too loose chain easy to beat and off the chain. The degree of tightness of the chain is as follows: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the center distance of the two sprocket is about 2%-3%.
3. The new hoist chain is too long or stretched after use, it is difficult to adjust the chain section, but it must be even. The chain section should be crossed from the back of the chain, the locking piece is inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket wear is serious, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. You cannot replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause the meshing not to accelerate the new chain or new sprocket wear. Sprocket tooth surface wear to a certain extent should be in time to turn the surface use (refers to the adjustable surface used sprocket). To extend the time of use.
5. The old hoist chain can not be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to have the impact in the transmission and break the chain.
6. Lift chain in the work to remember to add lubricating oil in time. The lubricant must enter the integration gap between the rollers and the inner sleeve in order to improve working conditions to reduce wear.
Guide-type elevator is a non-standard custom-made products, according to the actual site space of customers tailored, can meet the needs of any space, widely used in industrial and mining enterprises instead of elevator lifting goods, with simple structure, heavy load, long service life, easy maintenance, safe and practical characteristics, It is especially suitable for places where the ground can not be dug underground.
The mechanical part of the guideway type hoist mainly includes lifting device, orbital devices and electrical devices, wherein the lifting device is mainly used to suspend the lifter, is the most central part of the entire mechanism, the role of the orbital device is to provide a moving trajectory, so that the operation is more unimpeded, the electrical device is the control of the entire guide-type elevator. The internal structure of lifting device is mainly composed of gear mechanism, guide bracket, transmission sprocket, boom, top lift bracket and so on. Gear mechanism mainly includes large and small gears, winding pulley, middle shaft and safety device which consists of stop-motion buckle and torsion spring.